Friday 14 May 2010

Things I Am Angry At Today

Presenters of TV shows like Brainiac assuming all their viewers are straight men. (Or people of other genders who also happen to like women like women but I doubt they considered that.) "HEY LOOK WOMEN IN THEIR UNDERWEAR CAN YOU SEE THEM WE ALL LIKE WOMEN IN THEIR UNDERWEAR DON'T WE!" No, Richard Hammond, we do not all like ladies in their underwear. I will give you a couple of examples of people who probably don't care about seeing OMG LADIES IN THEIR UNDERWEAR! Straight women! Gay men! Many other people!

Item two on my list of things that are annoying me today. The new equalities minister, Theresa May. Don't get me wrong, it is great that there are women getting into the cabinet. But is someone with a voting record of going against equal rights for LGBT people, I don't think she is reaaaally the right person to be EQUALITIES MINISTER.

Number three. Small children. Specifically, the ones at my college. Walking from one class to the next is the exact opposite of fun where there are twenty bazzilion kids running past yelling homophobic/sexist/just plain sweary insults at each other.
AAAAAAGH. Too many of them! Plus I sometimes dress super weird and I am a GIRL with SHORT HAIR OH NO so I can pretty much guarantee that these will be aimed at me from time to time. Maybe I should just learn to teleport, that would make everything so much easier!

Numero quatro: revision. Uuuuuuugh. So. Much. Revision. I gave myself this evening off, but I pretty much am revising every day from now till the end of June, and I am super lazy so this sucks. I need to get some motivation from somewhere... does anybody have some I can borrow? You can have it back at the end of June, I promise!

That is it for things that are annoying me at the moment! Maybe there will be more soon! Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment